What we offer:
- Basic salary of £34,000- £40,000
- Generous bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount, including during our award-winning Happy Hour!
- The Top Shelf discounts and perks platform
- Flexible shift patterns
- Great progression opportunities
- Regular staff gatherings and parties
- Exciting incentives, including trips abroad!
We care about people. We own our actions. We are open in our thoughts.We are skilled at hospitality. We are the party starters.
As the General Manager at Simmons, your primary responsibility is to ensure that your bar consistently delivers an environment and experience that exceeds our guests' expectations during every visit. You will be held accountable for managing the P&L, meeting financial targets, and developing a tailored business plan for your venue.
- Interact with guests to create a memorable experience, actively seeking their insights to enhance their time in your venue.
- Collaborating with the Employee Experience manager to keep your team engaged and manage staff turnover below a quarterly target percentage.
- Conducting HR meetings with the guidance of the People team
- Supporting the People Team by training new management trainees in the business.
- Working alongside the Talent Partner to identify and hire the best team for your venue.
- Ensuring your venue meets the required standards in accordance with company policy.
- Keep accurate records of incidents, report in line with company policy, and escalate when necessary.
- Fully manage the P&L, create, and deliver 90-day business plans.
- Collaborating with the L&D team to deliver an upskilling training plan for your team.
- Monitor the atmosphere to guarantee cleanliness, appropriate music and lighting levels, and a comfortable temperature for our guests.
- Complete specific projects aligned with the business plan, organise weekly management meetings, and monthly team meetings, focusing on effective communication.
- Operate the venue within its licensing limits, and collaborate with the Deputy to manage stock for achieving sales and GP targets.
- Prioritise guest experience in all daily duties and maintain a safe work environment, resolving any issues promptly.
- Oversee the door team daily to ensure a welcoming arrival and a positive experience for every guest.
- Complete weekly rotas in advance, aligning with labour targets.
- Compile weekly sales reports for the Area Manager and identify successes and challenges faced.
- Execute all reasonable tasks requested by your direct line manager and/or the extended Ops Team.
This is not an exhaustive list and other duties will fall within the remit as assigned by your line manager.
Applying is easy, simply click apply, fill in your details and upload your CV!