What we offer:
- Basic salary of £29,000
- Generous bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount, including during our award-winning Happy Hour!
- The Top Shelf discounts and perks platform
- Flexible shift patterns
- Great progression opportunities
- Regular staff gatherings and parties
- Exciting incentives, including trips abroad!
We care about people. We own our actions. We are open in our thoughts.We are skilled at hospitality. We are the party starters.
As the Assistant Manager at Simmons Bars , you’ll ensure that our guests receive an exceptional experience on every visit to our bars. You will lead non-core shifts and support Deputy and General Managers on core shifts ensuring that the venues are safe, clean and well maintained at all times. Working along with Bar Managers, you will be responsible for supporting our bartenders in delivering the specs for all drinks and guest service standards.
- Shift leading between Wednesday and Sunday each week
- Opening and closing the venue to the correct standards and in line with company policy
- Managing the atmosphere on shift to ensure that the venues are clean, the music and lighting are at the correct levels and the temperature is comfortable for guests
- Delivering a memorable experience at all times and engaging with guests in an effort to gain their insights
- Always operating the venues within the limits of its licence
- Working with the General Manager and Deputy Manager on managing stock to deliver sales and GP targets
- Support the management team with all training in the venue
- Identify up and coming talent within the venue and support their development
- Weekly stock ordering and daily perishables ordering
- You’ll ensure that the day-to-day running of the bars operates in an efficient and professional manner with a high level of guest satisfaction.
- You’ll ensure that the venue is operating within the limits of its license at all times
- Report any serious incidents incidents/accidents as per escalation matrix
- To always maintain a safe work environment
- To be fully conversant with all emergency and security procedures within the venue and take charge of any situations that may arise
- Keep accurate records of all incidents and report in line with company policy
- Complete all reasonable requests from line managers
This is not an exhaustive list and other duties will fall within the remit as assigned by your line managers
Applying is easy, simply click apply, fill in your details and upload your CV!