What we offer:
- Basic salary of £32,000-£33,000
- Generous bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount, including during our award-winning Happy Hour!
- The Top Shelf discounts and perks platform
- Flexible shift patterns
- Great progression opportunities
- Regular staff gatherings and parties
- Exciting incentives, including trips abroad!
We care about people. We own our actions. We are open in our thoughts.We are skilled at hospitality. We are the party starters.
As the Deputy Manager at Simmons Bar, it’ll be your responsibility to ensure that our customers receive an exceptional experience on every visit to your venue. You will support the General Manager to deliver all financial targets and to complete all sections of the bar specific business plan.You will shift lead core shifts ensuring that the venues are safe, clean and well maintained at all times.
- Opening and closing the venue to the correct standards and in line with company policy
- Managing the atmosphere on shift to ensure that the venues are clean, the music and lighting are at the correct levels and the temperature is comfortable for customers
- Delivering a memorable experience at all times and engaging with customers in an effort to gain their insights
- Operating the venues within the limits of its licence
- Working with the General Manager on managing stock to deliver sales and GP targets
- Completing all daily duties with an emphasis on ensuring that customer experience is the highest priority
- Report and resolve any serious incidents incidents/accidents and escalate to the General Manager when necessary
- Maintaining a safe work environment at all times and reporting issues immediately
- Keep accurate records of all incidents and report in line with company policy
- Deputising for the GM when they are out of the business
- Completing specific projects allocated by the General Manager with a view to delivering the bars business plan
- Conducting job chats and investigations with the guidance of the People Team
- Collaborating with the General Manager with recruiting and retaining the best team for your venue
- Overseeing the training of Bar and Assistant Managers
- Complete all reasonable requests from line managers
This is not an exhaustive list and other duties will fall within the remit as assigned by your line manager
Applying is easy, simply click apply, fill in your details and upload your CV!